In today’s modern age, everyone from a fourteen-year-old to a sixty-year-old surfs the internet and has one or the other social media account. Therefore, social media has become the latest platform for promoting products and building brand value. Furthermore, social media marketing has also been known to increase sales and reduce costs. According to a recent survey, social media marketing has reduced the costs by 45%. Lead generation is the process of indulging potential customers into buying your products using a targeted marketing campaign. Using social media to generate leads is a cost-effective way to boost sales. However, the main problem organizations face is the inability to use these social media lead generation marketing campaigns to generate leads. So, in order to help with this, here are the five ways to generate leads through social media:
- Lucrative Offers: In order to lure more and more customers to your product, you need to offer some additional value to them. Special sales or other lucrative offers such as free giveaways on social media platform are a proven way to draw in new customers. By putting up such offers, you can gather lead data through entry forms which are set up to register customers for winning the free prize. Furthermore, including ways to promote your offer through a customer at the end of the entry form can help you garner all the attention you need. Every share opens up a window for you to win over new customers and helps you build new relationships.
- Gated Content: Gated content is an effective way to generate leads using social media. All you need to do is create engaging posts about your products and put them up on social media platforms. These posts are developed to lead the user to your website’s landing page where they need to fill out a form. The details given out by users in these forms help you generate new leads and develop new relationships. However, you need to ensure the post captures the user’s attention and prompts them into clicking on the link provided. Animations, Gif’s, images, and videos are an effective way to capture the user’s attention and educate them about your products.
- Surveys and Polls: Collecting information was never so easy. With social media platforms, you can collect potential customers’ data using polls and surveys. Many social media platforms offer customized options to conduct polls and surveys making things easier for you. You can use these polls to gather valuable customer feedback and gain their views on new upcoming products.
- The Referral Bonus: You can create a new customer base using the refer-to-friend scheme. All you need to do is offer bonuses and incentives to people who refer your product and people who choose to use them through the reference. According to a recent survey, 92% of people trust products and services that are referred to them by their friends and families making it a full-proof scheme.
- Discount Coupons and Gift Cards: Offering discounts and gift cards are the oldest trick in the book of marketing but still works as though new. By offering limited period sales and discount codes you can generate huge profits and also create brand value. The limited period offers urge customers to take a quick action and gains you a deep insight into customers’ psyche.